Chrome OS supportsthe Google Play Store for users to discover and install apps and games. Developers can use Google Play to seamlessly distribute and monetize apps & games across Chrome OS and Android (mobile, tablets, foldables, TV, and Wear). Learn about the benefits and features of publishing your app to the Google Play Store.
If you charge money for your app/game you can also use the Play Billing APIs for in-app purchases and subscriptions. You can add Play billing to your appand offer subscriptions. Games developers using Unity can use the Google Play Billing Library with Unity.
- Follow the Google Play Launch Checklist.
- Review your app’s device compatibilityto ensure it’s installable on all Chromebooks.
- If you are using the Android NDK, review publishing considerations for best performance.
- Test before launch using testing tracks.
- Learn how to Grow your audience by optimizing your app for Chrome OS.